Tuesday 18 March 2008

For the Love of Chit Chat


Bookworm that's me


I am addicted to reading and NO I am neither single nor bored but merely PROCRASTINATING (sigh)


So Much to do and so little time... Yet when you are in THAT space ... where time don't exist - all falls in place. But I digress.


Since the local library is slow in obtaining new reading material in the genre that tickles my fancy of any given moment - I have started to look for free online reading material and Boy have I been straining my poor goggles.


titter - here at my feet - on my left foot, in fact, lies a big heavy black head - a whimper every now and then to say - its time to go out. I am the very proud adoptive parent of an all black BSD. He is a total lollop with hoomans ---its other dogs he can't cope with.


I'm guilty as charge. All my fault. I don't trust him to just sniff other dogs and discovered he is a bully. Anything smaller than him he wants to dominate... I see how he ignores bigger dogs. I'm ashamed and promise myself every day to rectify the problem - even watch Cesar Milan shows and try to be CALM and ASSERTIVE - as they say - practise makes perfect


Of all the things people blog about - and there are some very talented writers out there - I will endeavour to stay true to chitchat - SO - I tell myself - Watch this space.


The trouble is whenever I have tried before to stay true to my mercurial nature I invariably strayed and then lost all heart in blogging. So what is blogging all about? The desire to be published? The need to be acknowledged? The desire to read one's own thoughts even though you have been the most fickle of journal keepers? hmmmmm will have to wait and see how this pans out.


2 comments:

Rob Windstrel Watson said...

Addicted to reading?

Yet you write so fluently!

Thank you for a great post but also thank you for being an avid reader.

It's you that makes free publishing on the Internet worth while :-)

panacea said...

You flatter me Sir! This Virgoan mind already spotted a grammatical error in said scribble ... alas

I am flabbergastedly going to peruse your site asa I get more than the proverbial moment. Thank you for your kind comment :-)